Aguardiente Blanco Martín Códax
Bodegas Martín Codax (Aguardiente)
Product not available in United States
$15.01 + $4.60 Shipping (4 - 6 days)
Shipping: Quierovinos (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.17 points for each unit bought
Description · Bodegas Martín Codax
Aguardiente Blanco Martín Códax (Albariño)
- Color: Marc Martin Codax color is bright and clear, perfectly transparent with silver tones.
- Smell: Intensely aromatic, which highlights your finesse. Harmonious, with persistent feelings of apple, herbs and exotic fruits
- Taste: The palate is sweet, hot and retronasal with structured and offers Albariños memories.
ALCOHOL: 42% Vol
Bodegas Martín Codax
Bodegas Martín Codax was opened in 1986 on the initiative of a group of growers. Established in Pontevedra, capital of the "Val do Salnés" Martin Codax winery stands as a landmark within the Denomination of Origin "Rias Baixas". Martin Codax applied that allows effective operational leadership...
Buy Bodegas Martín Codax Spirits:
Highlighted review about Aguardiente Blanco Martín Códax
Posted on 04/04/19 at 04.22
Aguardiente de Orujo Martin Codax
- ALCOHOL: 42º
- TEMPERATURE: 5 ° to 8 ° C
- PAIRING: They are suitable for desktop, served plain or in chilled glass. In addition to digestive, they are an excellent companion coffee. Served by the glass is a perfect companion of good espresso.
More reviews about Aguardiente Blanco Martín Códax
Posted on 03/05/16 at 09.11
Posted on 28/11/11 at 10.12
Martin Codax Orujo Blanco 75cl
WINERY: Martin Codax TYPE: SPIRITS
The Marc de Galicia is the product of the distillation of bagasse from the vinification, and is fully fermented to obtain a good spirit.
Water or wine and bagasse are placed at the base of the container used. Various types of apparatus for distilling and various heating systems, which influence the distillation process. Leading off the heat and the steam, cover and seal the container and the cooling tank is filled.
Posted on 24/05/19 at 11.47
- Color: transparent, crystalline, very bright, silvery reflections.
- Flavour: Intense and fine, with harmonious aromas of exotic fruits, apples and herbs.
- Taste: sweet and structured palate, warm feel and touch Albariño grape.
PRODUCER: Martin Codax.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared with a base of grape marc Albariño. Distillation conducted by steam stripping, system that enhances the flavor of brandy.