Alta Alella (Alella)
Product not available in United States
$10.29 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Quierovinos (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.12 points for each unit bought
Description · Alta Alella
2018 Aa Parvus Rosé
- View: cherry pink, salmon reflections.
- Nose: red fruit, strawberry, raspberry, floral aromas, violets and varietal notes.
- Mouth: good, slightly sweet, elegant, fruity aromas, red fruit, rich, fresh, balanced, pleasant, long finish.
PREPARATION: prepared from organic grapes, selected and harvested exlusivamente for preparing this rose wine. After a cold maceration to obtain the desired color, pressing light grape to obtain the must, then fermented at low temperature deposits.
WINE PAIRING: perfect for barbecues, fish like tuna, meat dishes lighter and pasta.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
The vineyards at Can Genis are all planted on Sauló soil, one of the key distinguishing factors of Alella's wines. Sauló is an acidic, sandy soil with low limestone content, low organic matter and poor water retention. The estate is just 2 km from the Mediterranean, with the vineyards planted on...
Buy Alta Alella Wine:
Highlighted review about 2018 Aa Parvus Rosé
Posted on 20/02/19 at 04.27
Aa Parvus Rosé 2018
- View: intense pink color. NOSE In
- Nose: Nose: red fruits, cherries, raspberries. Mouth
- Palate:: is fatty and tasty long finish.
Pairing: suitable for seafood, rice and fresh pasta.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Aa Parvus Rosé 2015
You can take it with any meal.
I drank it together with my sister.
Reviews about Aa Parvus Rosé 2017
BODEGA: Alta Alella S. L
Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon
Graduation: 12, 5th
Serving temperature: Between 8 and 10 ° C.
Pairing: salads, rice, cheese, eggs, pasta, fish