2016 Famille Hugel Alsace Gentil
Famille Hugel (Alsace)
Product not available in United States
$123.44 + $17.17 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK (United Kingdom)
$ You will receive 1.43 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Famille Hugel Alsace Gentil
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Pinot Grigio (24%), Moscato Bianco (2%), Traminer (19%), Gewürztraminer, Muscat, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Sylvaner|
Description · Famille Hugel
2016 Famille Hugel Alsace Gentil (Pinot Grigio, Moscato Bianco, Traminer, Gewürztraminer, Muscat, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Blanc, Riesling and Sylvaner)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Famille Hugel Gentil:
- View: pur and youthful, silver and crystal, clear green touches, pistachio, pale yellow hues.
- Nose: fruity, floral, elderflower, white peach, lemon balm, grapefruit, lime, linden blossom, cherry blossoms, pear.
- Mouth: good finesse and elegance, with sweet, aromatic, net, free, just touch freshness.
VINES: Famille Hugel
GRAPES: Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Muscat, Sylvaner.
PAIRING: shellfish, seafood, raw fish, sushi, grilled fish, with little spicy cuisine like Indian, Moroccan or Mexican.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Famille Hugel Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 Famille Hugel Alsace Gentil
Posted on 07/09/19 at 05.17
Famille Hugel Hugel Classic Gentil 2016
More reviews about 2016 Famille Hugel Alsace Gentil
Posted on 22/04/18 at 10.33
Famille Hugel Gentil 2016
Posted on 03/11/18 at 04.27
Famille Hugel Classic Gentil 2016
- Fresh, open bouquet, a frank and expressively aromatic perfume of fruit and flowers, cardamom, lemon balm, rose, jasmine, freesia, lime and cherry blossom, lychee, pear, cleanly defined and subtly spicy.
- Dry on the palate, the wine is fresh and easy to enjoy, yet pleasantly rich and full of flavour, with an elegantly aromatic aftertaste. Nicely balanced in the mouth, it has a refreshing character and generous structure that gives it charm.
- A wine to drink now and over the next 3 years, served at 8 degrees C on its own, or with fish (baked, pan fried or in cream sauce), red mullet, turbot, pike-perch, lobster, crab and dishes with Oriental and Indian spices.
Posted on 26/01/18 at 04.06
Hugel & Fils Alsace Gentil 2016
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Famille Hugel Alsace Gentil 2017
Hugel & Fils Alsace Gentil 2017
A very good white but with too much wood flavour.