2010 Aliança Vintage Brut
Aliança Vinhos de Portugal (Bairrada)
Product not available in United States
$21.10 + $4.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.24 points for each unit bought
Description · Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
2010 Aliança Vintage Brut (Baga and Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Aliança Vintage Brut:
- View: pale gold, fine bubbles, persistent cord.
- Nose: aroma deeply lush, intense, interesting toast and buttery notes.
- Mouth: lively and surprising, elegant, creamy, voluminous, seductive and very long finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 60% and 40% Baga.
AGEING: Aging for 36 months in bottle before disgorgement.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
Aliança was founded in 1927 under Domingos Silva and Ângelo Neves' leadership. The winery is located in Sangalhos, Anadia county, in the Bairrada region (between Coimbra and Porto). Characteristic of the region is the Atlantic ocean proximity and the ensuing maritime winds blowing the on the...
Buy Aliança Vinhos de Portugal Wine:
Highlighted review about 2010 Aliança Vintage Brut
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Aliança Vintage Brut 2010
Pale golden. Fine bubble, multiple end, consistent cord. Aroma deeply lush, intense, with interesting toasted and buttery notes. Vivid and stunning on the mouth. Elegant, creamy, voluminous, seductive and very long finish
- Winemaker: Francisco Antunes
- Winemaking: Vintage sparkling wine is 40% made of Baga and 60% Chardonnay. Baga, with white vinification - blanc de noir - provides elegance and longevity. As for Chardonnay, it is responsible for the buttery and toasted aromas retained by the nose as well as the fruity flavours that are revealed in the mouth. The fermentation on dreg allows the complete autolysis of the yeasts. During the following two years, the bottles will go through a process of batonnage every half year with the objective of involving and boosting the mannoproteins, result of the autolysis, in the wine, which give this sparkling an uncommon volume and persistency. Aging for 36 months in bottle before "dégorgement".
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Baga.
- Food Pairing: We suggest it for special moments in the company of special people.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serving Temperature between 6ºC and 8ºC.