Aliança Vinhos de Portugal (Bairrada)
Product not available in United States
$6.61 + $4.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
Description · Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
Danúbio Bruto (Arinto, Baga, Cerceal and Maria Gomes)
TASTING NOTES OF Danúbio Bruto:
- View: pale yellow, soft bubbles.
- Nose: fruity aroma, dominated by exotic fruits (mango and passion fruit).
- Mouth: persistent, soft, slightly acidic finish and a great freshness.
VINEYARD: Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
GRAPES: Bical, Cercial, Arinto and Maria Gomes.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif, ideal with desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
Aliança was founded in 1927 under Domingos Silva and Ângelo Neves' leadership. The winery is located in Sangalhos, Anadia county, in the Bairrada region (between Coimbra and Porto). Characteristic of the region is the Atlantic ocean proximity and the ensuing maritime winds blowing the on the...
Buy Aliança Vinhos de Portugal Wine:
Highlighted review about Danúbio Bruto
Posted on 22/09/15 at 04.56
More reviews about Danúbio Bruto
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Pale citrus colour. Intense fruity aroma with predominance of exotic fruits (mango and passion fruit). Soft flavour, but persistent, with an end slightly acidulous that confers freshness.
- Winemaker: Francisco Antunes
- Winemaking: It allies the elegance and freshness of Bical, Cercial, Arinto and Maria Gomes varieties to the complexity of the white wine from Baga variety. Joining this precious blend with respect for the traditional process, we create this sparkling wine with gentle bubbles, fruity aroma and balanced acidity. Ageing for 9 months bottled before dégorgement.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto, Cerceal, Maria Gomes, Baga.
- Food Pairing: We suggest the consumption in social moments and as an appetizer, or ideally with desserts.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serving Temperature between 6ºC and 8ºC.
Posted on 22/04/14 at 13.15