2009 Luis Pato Vinha Formal
Adega Luís Pato (Bairrada)
$33.29 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2009 Luis Pato Vinha Formal right now.
Description · Adega Luís Pato
2009 Luis Pato Vinha Formal (Bical and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Luis Pato Vinha Formal:
- View: pale straw, much foam.
- Nose: Delicate and elegant aroma, notes of fresh fruit (pear, apricot).
- Mouth: full-bodied, serious, with many lemonades notes, a gourmet sparkling.
VINEYARD: Adega Luís Pato
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional (70%) and Bical (30%).
PAIRING: grilled meats, desserts, fish and seafood usual blue.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Adega Luís Pato
The Pato family produces wine at Quinta do Ribeirinho since at least the 19th century. XVIII. João Pato began to bottle wine from his vineyards in 1970, becoming the first producer / bottler in the region of Bairrada after its demarcation. His son Luis Pato inherited his nonconformist spirit and...
Buy Adega Luís Pato Wine:
Highlighted review about 2009 Luis Pato Vinha Formal
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Luis Pato Vinha Formal 2009
Shows strength and character with fine bubbles and delicate and elegant aroma, hints of fresh fruit (pear, apricot). Full-bodied, serious, with many lemonades notes, a gourmet sparkling.
- Winemaker: Luis Pato
- Winemaking: From Touriga Nacional (70%) and Bical (30%) grapes, created in the vineyard with the same name, from the first harvest of their vines. The wine was fermented in oak casks of second year, for a month. After the preparation of the base wine for sparkling, we proceeded to the bottling, to the production of gas in the bottle by fermentation of the added expedition liquor. It was on the lees in the bottle during the legal period for sparkling Bairrada designation of origin, for 9 months.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Bical.
- Food Pairing: To be dished up with roasted meats, sweet desserts and the usual oily fish and seafood.
- Store and Serve Advices: Store the bottle on its side at a constant 15 °C. Serve chilled to 8 °C.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Luis Pato Vinha Formal 2010
A beautiful colour. I loved the smell of baking. Drinkable.
Reviews about Luis Pato Vinha Formal 2008
Dark cherry colour. Nice aromas of blackberries in this . It tasted like nothing.
Reviews about Luis Pato Vinha Formal 2003
Luis Pato Vinha Formal is good but a little acid.