2015 São Domingos Blanc de Blancs Brut
Caves São Domingos (Bairrada)
Product not available in United States
+ $4.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Save $1.72! (-16%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.1 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · São Domingos Blanc de Blancs Brut
Description · Caves São Domingos
2015 São Domingos Blanc de Blancs Brut (Bical and Maria Gomes)
- View: Pale yellow
- Nose: The nose has an elegant aroma, with hints of white-fleshed fruit, some mineral and citrus
- Mouth: creamy and surround it with delicate acidity that gives a refreshing and live end.
APPELLATION: BairradaVINEYARD: Caves São Domingos.GRAPES: 60% Maria Gomes, 40% Bical
AGING: aged in cellars on the yeast for a period of 24 months at a constant temperature of 12 ° C.PREPARATION: 2 months treatment of yeast to obtain glacée. A small amount of liquor is added to finish the wine. After a two-month period you are ready to enter the market.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with appetizers, meats, fish and seafood.RIGHT TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 6 to 8 ° CALCOHOL: 12%
Caves São Domingos
The "São Domingos" Bagaceira brandy, produced in its own stills, continues to lead the market with quality as always. Under the aegis of the reference "São Domingos", other brands such as "Lopo de Freitas", "Elpídio", "Quinta de S. Lourenço" and more recently "Volúpia" have appeared, a white wine...
Buy Caves São Domingos Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about São Domingos Blanc de Blancs Brut 2012
A beautiful colour. A Bairrada with yeasty aromas. Taste of ripe fruit in the mouth.
Reviews about São Domingos Blanc de Blancs Brut 2011
Very expressive floral and intense aroma, with citrus and mineral hints. Elegant and creamy in the mouth, by its very fine bubble, with a clear and delicious fruit that will last until the alive and refreshing end.
- Winemaker: Susana Pinho
- Winemaking: After the second fermentation in bottle the wine is aged in cellars on the yeast for a period of 24 months at a constant temperature of 12°C and thus find the perfect balance of wealth, taste and elegance. For removal of yeast proceeds to the remuage for 2 months. The disgorging glacée releases the yeast and then add a small amount of expedition liqueur to finish the wine. After a period of two months after this whole process a bottle of sparkling wine is ready to enter the market. We advise you not to delay their consumption more than 10 months after your purchase.
- Grape Varieties: Maria Gomes, Bical.
- Food Pairing: Excellent companion of , meat, fish and shellfish.
- Store and Serve Advices: It should be served at 6-8ºC.