2016 São Domingos Rosé Brut
Caves São Domingos (Bairrada)
Product not available in United States
+ $4.60 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Save $1.50! (-17%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.09 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · São Domingos Rosé Brut
Description · Caves São Domingos
2016 São Domingos Rosé Brut (Baga)
- View: Intense pink.
- Nose: very aromatic with expressive notes of red fruits such as strawberry, raspberry and black currant flavor.
- Mouth: In the mouth, the quality of the fruit is wrapped by an elegant creaminess that makes very refined and attractive final.
VINEYARD: Cuevas de São Domingos. The farm is located in the Bairrada in Portugal. 2017, the 80th anniversary of the estate was held. the quality and reputation of the wines of the company could be increased through constant innovation of production techniques and winemaking and competitiveness of enterprises brand Santo Domingo to be strengthened.
AGING: In the bottle.
PREPARATION: After the second fermentation in the bottle the wine is aged for 9 months on the lees cellar at a constant temperature of 12 ° C. It is therefore the perfect balance of wealth, taste and elegance. To remove the yeast came during 2 months rinsing. The Degorging Glacée are free of yeast, then add a small amount of expedition liqueur added to finish the wine. After a period of two months, a bottle of sparkling wine is ready for release.
PAIRING: Appetizers salmon, natural oysters, cold salads and good company at the pool or on the terrace.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 ° C
Caves São Domingos
The "São Domingos" Bagaceira brandy, produced in its own stills, continues to lead the market with quality as always. Under the aegis of the reference "São Domingos", other brands such as "Lopo de Freitas", "Elpídio", "Quinta de S. Lourenço" and more recently "Volúpia" have appeared, a white wine...
Buy Caves São Domingos Wine:
More reviews about 2016 São Domingos Rosé Brut
Posted on 11/05/18 at 20.04
São Domingos Rosé Brut 2016
This Caves São Domingos wine goes well with food.
Perfect with friends.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about São Domingos Rosé Brut 2013
Caves São Domingos Rosé Brut 2013
Fragrant and attractive aroma, with fruity notes reminding strawberries and raspberries. Creamy mouth, with well balanced fruit and acidity on the palate, resulting in a sensual and sophisticated.
- Winemaker: Susana Pinho
- Winemaking: After the second fermentation in bottle the wine is aged in cellars on the yeast for a period of 9 months at a constant temperature of 12°C and thus find the perfect balance of wealth, taste and elegance. For removal of yeast proceeds to the remuage for 2 months. The disgorging glacée releases the yeast and then add a small amount of expedition liqueur to finish the wine. After a period of two months after this whole process a bottle of sparkling wine is ready to enter the market. We advise you not to delay their consumption more than 10 months after your purchase.
- Grape Varieties: Baga, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Excellent companion of appetizers of salmon, natural oysters, cold salads and good company in the pool or terrace.
- Store and Serve Advices: It should be served at 6-8ºC.
Reviews about São Domingos Rosé Brut 2012