2018 Valerio Zenato Bardolino Chiaretto Classico Le Morette
Product not available in United States
+ $5.69 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
Save $1.77! (-20%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
$ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Description · Zenato
2018 Valerio Zenato Bardolino Chiaretto Classico Le Morette (Corvina, Molinara and Rondinella)
- View: Pink opaque, with some orange hues.
- Nose: Aromas of red fruits like cherry, fresh, pleasant. The fund is slightly sweet, with a hint of nuts.
- Mouth: The step is light and refreshing. Fruit flavors explode in the mouth, with a very nice power. The end is extensive, vibrant.
APPELLATION: Bardolino Classico.
VINEYARD: Le Morette.
AGING: In its lees.
PREPARATION: Manual harvesting of the grapes, which are then carefully selected tables. De-stemmed and macerated grapes cold, to keep the quality of the must. It is fermented months in a stainless steel tank at temperatures constantly monitored. After the time expires, the obtained left to stand on its own lees. The end liquid is clarified and is enclosed in a bottle.
WINE PAIRING: Fish, fruit salads, some light desserts, rice, seafood.
RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
Zenato is a winery located in northern Italy near the beautiful Lake Garda. The Lugana wine region in which it is located is quickly becoming more popular and gaining international recognition for its high-quality Italian wines . As a brand, Zenato is committed to excellence. To that end, they...
Buy Zenato Wine:
Highlighted review about 2018 Valerio Zenato Bardolino Chiaretto Classico Le Morette
Posted on 09/08/19 at 04.26
Valerio Zenato Bardolino Chiaretto Classico Le Morette 2018
- Harmonious initially with floral and fruity overtones later
- Full-bodied, slightly fruity, lively and dry with a nice persistence
- Fits very well with appetizers, grilled fish, light dishes and pizza
- Allergens: contains sulfites