2014 Fontanafredda Serralunga d'Alba Barolo75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2014 Fontanafredda Serralunga d'Alba Barolo
2014 Fontanafredda Serralunga d'Alba Barolo (Nebbiolo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Fontanafredda Serralunga d'Alba Barolo:
- View: Fontanafredda Barolo Serralunga D'Alba 2014 is a ruby red wine with garnet flashes.
- Nose: The aroma is intense, with notes of vanilla, spices, withered roses and underbrush.
- Mouth: The palate is dry but soft and velvety, harmonious and durable.
The Fontanafredda estate is located in the municipality of Serralunga d'Alba, the heart of the Barolo production area, and covers an area of over 100 hectares. An important story, which brings us back to the figures of King Vittorio Emanuele II and his year, Rosa Vercellana, better known as "la Bela Rosin". Company faithful to the rule of directly producing wines, especially Barolo, and sparkling wines that bear the mark on the bottle.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2014 Fontanafredda Serralunga d'Alba Barolo
- The palate is dry, but soft, full bodied, velvety and well balanced, and is engagingly complex throughout the lengthy finish.
- Ideal with big red meat dishes and medium mature cheeses, try a wild boar and mushroom risotto for example.
- 100% Nebbiolo.
Red colour followed by reddish brown. I noticed a hint of blackberry. Good flavour and long aftertaste.