Art Cervesers (Beer)
$3.70 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Art Flama right now.
Description · Art Cervesers
- View: Art Flama has an amber light on and cream.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Palate: Balanced on the palate with a warm hue and a slight roasted bitter finish. Fruity with floral notes.
CELLAR: Art Cervesers
Buy Art Cervesers Beer:
Highlighted review about Art Flama
Posted on 08/11/12 at 16.55
Art Flama Ale
Color nicely toasted and little persistent foam, is hot on the palate.
Ideal to accompany a meal of cheeses, pates, sausages and toast (like beer, but with tomato and olive oil and salt at home).
Recommended also try Orus Lager "Art Cerveses d'Author".
More reviews about Art Flama
Posted on 26/02/14 at 15.05
- View: light amber color and foam.
- Taste: Balanced on the palate, with hints of toasty warm and slightly bitter finish.
- Nose: Fruity and floral notes.
ABV: 6. 2% vol
Posted on 07/02/14 at 13.10
Artesana Art Flama
Tasting Notes: Style: ENGLISH IPA (ALE)
Amber and ivory, light and fruity but persistent.Floral funds breadcrumbs. Light roasted and medium-bodied mouth.
Posted on 13/03/13 at 04.40