Product not available in United States
$2.41 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Asahi means Rising Sun. Asahi Super Dry is Japan's first Karakuchi (dry) beer -- the No. 1 Japanese beer in the world, and one of the world's fastest growing premium Asian beers. Asahi Super Dry is clean, crisp, refreshing with no bitterness.
If you liked Asahi Super Dry, you may also enjoy...
Description · Asahi
Asahi Super Dry
- View: strong golden yellow.
- Nose: soft, with notes of grain.
- Mouth: Touch of yeast at first, followed by shades of hops and rice with a dry finish. Light on the palate.
ALCOHOLIC: 5% Vol
Buy Asahi Beer:
Highlighted review about Asahi Super Dry
More reviews about Asahi Super Dry
Posted on 26/02/18 at 06.23
Posted on 05/06/17 at 10.41
Posted on 06/03/18 at 12.02
- Color: Asahi has a light golden color.
- Smell: Aroma of malt and almost metallic grains.
- Taste: Taste a fresh, crisp finish.
ABV: 5% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Pilsener
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Born out of a desire to create a beer that would compliment food, Asahi Super Dry quickly became the most popular beer in Japan. And with a population of...