Product not available in United States
$2.65 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Lefebvre
- Appearance: Barbãr Blonde is a lager with a noticeable layer of foam with aromas and flavors of honey.
- Aroma: With smell of malted barley, hops and honey.
- Body / Taste: Nice malt flavor and a subtle taste of honey.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Strong Ale.
ABV: 8% Vol
Buy Lefebvre Beer:
Highlighted review about Barbãr Blonde
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Still activity & eacute, this family brewery and craft old 130 years is located é e in the village of Quenast, Belgium, and a & eacute t & eacute feat é e by five g & eacute n & eacute ration of the Lefebvre family. In October 1991, a new building containing a set "bottling" ultra-modern and automated é é was inaugurated. This blond Belgian beer has a blonde dress cuivr & eacute e and is surmounted & eacute e a l & eacute manages little stubborn white foam. The nose offers aromas of barley and hops with hints of sweet honey. Round and soft in the mouth, the blond Barbar dé pledge malt flavors and honeyed & eacute es accompanied é es herbaceous notes & eacute es. A beautiful complex bitterness dé sailing on the finish. B & eacute n eacute & ficiez supply: 10 + 2 Barbar 33cl glasses offered
More reviews about Barbãr Blonde
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: Clear dark amber, tan head
- Aroma: pleasant strong aroma of malt, caramel, sesame oil, a touch of fruit (apricot) and alcohol
- Body / Taste: sweet tastes and unbalanced with mischievous touch of boiled vegetables, a grain alcohol
BREWERY: Brasserie Lefebvre
Posted on 14/07/15 at 13.40
- Appearance: bright yellow
- Aroma: Very floral, herbs, Clove
- Body / Flavour: Clove, Coriander, not too hoppy, a bit spicy
BREWERY: Brasserie Lefèbvre SA
BEER TYPE: Belgian Strong Pale Ale
Posted on 04/08/14 at 05.51