$57.96 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Biere Du Corsaire right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Biere
Highlighted review about Biere Du Corsaire
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
In 1902, Leon went to instal Huyghe in Melle Ler Ler to work in the brewery locAl. He worked four years to buy the company. it was called at that time Malthouse Brewery-den...
More reviews about Biere Du Corsaire
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 05/07/16 at 15.56
- Appearance: pale lager, white big head
- Aroma: sweet nose, slightly tart apple and hints of wet hay
- Body / Taste: The taste is bitter grainy notes with hints of...
Posted on 08/05/15 at 13.04
- Color: Corsaire has a bright golden color.
- Smell: Aroma of malt, spicy and malty notes.
- Taste: Light citrus and peppery flavor. Herbaceous notes. Average carbonation.
Posted on 08/02/14 at 05.40
Corsaire is perfect for sharing
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.35