Blue Moon White Ale
Blue Moon (Beer)
$3.08 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Blue Moon White Ale right now.
The Blue Moon White Ale was the first beer of the American craft beer brewery, Blue Moon. Brewmaster Keith Villa learned the art of brewing in Belgium and back home in the USA, he developed a white ale inspired by the classic Belgium style. In doing so, he used Valencia orange peel to achieve the Belgium witbier's characteristic sweetness. With the ingredients, oats and wheat, Villa added the white ale's creamy and sweet texture which he topped off with an orange slice to heighten the citrus aromas at the finish. The Blue Moon White Ale which was released in 1995 is based on the malt varieties, pale, white wheat and oats as much as a blend of imported and domestic blend of hop. If you're looking for a new interesting beer, this one will be the right choice for you. Particularly craft beer enthusiasts will take pleasure in this delicious Blue Moon White Ale .
Description · Blue Moon
Blue Moon White Ale
- Appearance: Blue Moon White Ale has very nice cloudy yellow color with minimal head.
- Aroma: Slightly bitter and sweet you can certainly feel the orange and coriander giving it a bit of an exotic flavor.
- Body / Flavor: Medium body with a wonderful touch of orange.
TYPE OF BEER: White
ABV: 5.4% Vol
The American brewery from Chicago, Blue Moon Brewing Company, sees its work as a type of art. Keith Villa, the company's brewmaster and founder, got inspired during his studies in Belgium and wanted to brew Belgium beer on his own special way himself. In the course of time, he won a lot of prices...
Buy Blue Moon Beer:
Highlighted review about Blue Moon White Ale
Posted on 02/10/17 at 15.35
More reviews about Blue Moon White Ale
Posted on 11/02/16 at 13.18
- Appearance: Blue Moon has a golden, opaque and slightly cloudy orange color. You can generate lots of foam, heavy head, especially if properly used, ie include yeast sediment sink to the bottom of the bottle. With a higher carbonation than expected, gives a touch of class and character.
- Aroma: Perfumed to summer, combines delicious aromas of citrus, clove, coriander and grains, many grains (Wheat, malt).
- Body / Flavor: Of slightly spicy flavor, savor presence of oranges, cilantro, pepper, soft grains, and species in general.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian White
Posted on 04/06/15 at 03.24
Blue Moon White Ale is tasty
Posted on 24/05/14 at 02.58