Brouwerij Van Steenberge (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.65 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- Appearance: Golden color, cloudy, with a thin film of foam.
- Aroma: hints of citrus lightly.
- Body / Taste: Full of flavor and soft in the mouth, with a sweet-sour.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 9% Vol
Brouwerij Van Steenberge
Buy Brouwerij Van Steenberge Beer:
Highlighted review about Bornem Triple
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Level: 9 °
Van Steenberge brewery is based in Ertvelde Belgium. It mainly produces high fermentation beer (70% of production). This is the only still active brewery in Meetjesland. Brewery Van Steenberge focuses on the art of brewing adapted to technological developments and guarantees quality and impeccable service. Respect for employees and the environment are at the heart of management. The Bornem Triple beer is a festive beer houblonneuse, generous taste, soft palate, frothy and smooth bittersweet balance. Finally, its lingering aftertaste makes it last.
More reviews about Bornem Triple
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 15/05/15 at 21.11
- Color: Bornem Triple has a golden color, with white foam.
- Smell: Aroma of fruit, malt and floral.
- Taste: Taste of pineapple, flowers, malt and spices.
ABV: 9% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16