$4.15 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Brewdog Mashtag right now.
Description · Brewdog
- Color: Brewdog Mashtag has a dark brown color.
- Smell: Charred Notes, toast, malt. Licorice.
- Taste: Malta, wood burned. Some bitterness.
ABV: 7.5% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Ale
Brewdog was born of discontent that James and Martin, the Brewdog's founders, had with beers that, until 2007, had dominated English market. Thus, they decided that the best way to end this situation was to make their own beer, for which pulled efforts and hard work and credits. Their mission was...
Buy Brewdog Beer:
Highlighted review about Brewdog Mashtag
Posted on 21/06/14 at 05.09
Brewdog Mash Tag
More reviews about Brewdog Mashtag
Posted on 05/06/14 at 12.04
- Appearance: Brewdog Mashtag is a stout ale head very dense foam.
- Aroma: Aroma of malt, spices and nutty notes.
- Body / Taste: The taste is fruity with some bitterness, but that gives excellent balance nut.
TYPE OF BEER: Brown Ale.
ABV: 7.5% Vol
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 04/10/13 at 04.50