Product not available in United States
$2.42 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Palm
- Appearance: Golden and frothy. Large bubbles.
- Aroma: Fruity composed of caramel and malt.
- Body / Taste: Nice Taste of Honey.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 8.7% Vol
The history of PALM Breweries goes back to 1686. At that time Theodoor Cornet, estate manager of Diepensteyn Castle, was the proprietor of an inn opposite the church in Steenhuffel. He brewed beer and distilled jenever there for his guests, also brewing a heavier “Counts’ beer” for the Lords of...
Buy Palm Beer:
Highlighted review about Brugge Tripel
Posted on 08/05/16 at 04.44
More reviews about Brugge Tripel
Posted on 15/05/15 at 21.11
- Color: Brugge Triple has a very active gold color with lots of carbs and fluffy white head, small assemblage points.
- Smell: Aromas of sweet grain, a bit like the Belgian, there is a hint of corn.
- Taste: The taste is fresh, sweet corn, bitter.
ABV: 8.7% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Special
Posted on 05/11/13 at 06.15
I found it enjoyable
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
The Palm brewery is a brewery located in the province of Flemish Brabant in Belgium, in the commune of Steenhuffel. The official name is Palm Breweries. The brewery is known primarily for the production of the Palm. The brewery will be completely destroyed during the First World War. Arthur Van Roy rebuild and expand the immediately. He believes the success of its traditional high fermentation beer, even beyond the village borders. In 1929 he renamed his beer in Steenhuffel Palm Speciale. Special because of special Belgian and Palm because of the victory of top-fermented beer to the ever-popular pilsner. Brugge Triple is a beer blond orange dress topped with a very fine white foam. It reveals a good amplitude in the mouth dominated by malt and ends with a nice hoppy bitterness.
Posted on 13/03/15 at 05.13
Cerveza Brugge Triple
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
Posted on 08/07/11 at 05.36