Product not available in United States
$2.42 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
If you liked Brugge Tripel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Palm
- Appearance: Golden and frothy. Large bubbles.
- Aroma: Fruity composed of caramel and malt.
- Body / Taste: Nice Taste of Honey.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 8.7% Vol
The history of PALM Breweries goes back to 1686. At that time Theodoor Cornet, estate manager of Diepensteyn Castle, was the proprietor of an inn opposite the church in Steenhuffel. He brewed beer and distilled jenever there for his guests, also brewing a heavier “Counts’ beer” for the Lords of...
Buy Palm Beer:
Highlighted review about Brugge Tripel
More reviews about Brugge Tripel
Posted on 15/05/15 at 21.11
- Color: Brugge Triple has a very active gold color with lots of carbs and fluffy white head, small assemblage points.
- Smell: Aromas of sweet grain, a bit like the Belgian, there...
Posted on 05/11/13 at 06.15
I found it enjoyable
Posted on 08/07/11 at 05.36