Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.36 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Brugse Zot Blonde is a natural Beer, which gets produced out of a selection of only the best ingredients. Through the fermentation in bottles Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan makes sure, that the beer has longevity. It goes very well with sea food and fish. But it pairs especially well with desserts of red fruits or as an aperitiv with potatos chips.
But what about this grinning clown on the label? This drawing goes back to the medieval legendary King Maximilian from Austria. When somebody asked him, if the town could have feasts again and open a madhouse, he answered this: "Close all the harbours from Brugge and you'll have your madhouse!" People from Brugge are indeed fun people, convince yourself!
If you liked Brugse Zot Blonde, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan
Brugse Zot Blonde
- Appearance: Golden white foam.
- Aroma: Pronounced fruit and flower scent, hints of lemon.
- Body / Taste: refreshing dryness, embellished by hints of spice and orange, balanced by a slight malty sweetness underlying. Light to medium body.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 6% Vol
Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan
Buy Bierbrouwerij De Halve Maan Beer:
Highlighted review about Brugse Zot Blonde
Posted on 04/06/18 at 13.37
Nose The scent of beer Brugse Zot is fruit and flowers and hints of lemon
Boca fruity flavor reminiscent of peach sorbet and a dry end, light and crispy
refreshing beer with character.
More reviews about Brugse Zot Blonde
Posted on 19/06/15 at 11.40
- Appearance: Brugse Zot Blond is a tasty lager with a remarkable retention foam layer which is good.
- Aroma: Decent slightly malted yeast aroma with notes of honey.
- Body /...
Posted on 17/07/13 at 05.40
Brugse Zot Blonde is very good
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Level: 6 °
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11
Posted on 08/07/11 at 05.36