Chimay Gran Reserva 75cl75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Chimay Gran Reserva 75cl
Chimay Gran Reserva 75cl
Beer Chimay Blue, "baptized" the "Big Book", in bottles of 750 ml, is a dark Trappist beer that has a powerful aroma and a complex flavor improves with age. Was developed first as a Christmas beer, which explains the presence of a "vintage".
- Color: This authentic Belgian beers, fresh yeast dye which is associated with a slight touch of pink flowers, is particularly pleasant.
- Aroma: The aroma, which is perceived when enjoying beer, only accentuates the pleasant feeling that reveals the smell, everything unfolds a light but pleasant touch caramelized.
- Taste: relatively dry with a hint of caramel.
- Foam Type: Thick, creamy brown.
- Alcohol content: 9% alcohol by volume
- Shelf life: can be stored for several years
Ideally served cellar temperature (10 to 12 ° C).
The Cistercian monks at work put the same effort for perfection as they put into their life of prayer and study. Over time the monastery has developped a true art of brewing and cheese making at the Abbey of Scourmont in Chimay. What would the Trappist beers and cheeses of Chimay be without the long monastic tradition, which had made its authentic flavor? You need to know a little history to understand the spirit that inspired these monks for centuries ...More about the Winery