Estrella Damm (Beer)
Product not available in United States
+ $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save $0.51! (-11%)
Shipping: Tu Tienda Del Vino (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.05 points for each unit bought
La Estrella Damm Inedit is considered as an unique blend of barley malt and wheat, flavored with coriander, orange peel and licorice. A beer with utmost respect of the best cuisines.
Description · Estrella Damm
Damm Inedit 75cl
- Appearance: Damm Inedit 75cl is amber color with high turbidity.
- Aroma: Excellent intensity and aromatic complexity. Very fruity and floral nose, with fresh yeast and hints of sweet spices.
- Body / Flavor: Creamy and fresh texture, soft volume and delicate carbonic . Long and affable finish.
BREWERY: Estrella Damm
FERMENTATION TYPE: Warm fermenting
BEER TYPE: Pale Ale
Estrella Damm emerges in the spring of 1872, when August Kuentzmann Melanie Damm and his wife left their native Alsace because of the war between France and Prussia. Like many immigrants of that time, chose Barcelona. In the late eighteenth century in Alsace, and spoke of the possibilities...
Buy Estrella Damm Beer:
Highlighted review about Damm Inedit 75cl
Posted on 26/02/18 at 08.07
Damm Inedit 75cl
More reviews about Damm Inedit 75cl
Posted on 16/08/17 at 08.43
Posted on 11/05/16 at 14.30
Posted on 08/09/15 at 21.22
Posted on 16/12/14 at 12.58
Posted on 19/09/14 at 21.20
Posted on 19/01/14 at 11.32
Posted on 16/12/13 at 11.33
Posted on 08/06/11 at 13.10
Posted on 28/05/11 at 11.06
Posted on 02/02/15 at 10.57
- Appearance: Estrella Damm Inedit 75cl has a cloudy yellow color, medium intensity, not foam excessively little gassed.
- Aroma: A first blow nose is marked by maceration notes, mainly by paring orange. The flower and hops are present, adding freshness, with notes reminiscent of jasmine and lemon blossom.
- Body / Flavor: The palate is thick, soft and fruity, not bitter, with a light citrus and orange background, young, elegant. Integrated and delicate bubble.
TYPE OF BEER: White
PREPARATION: is a unique blend of barley malt and wheat, flavored with coriander, orange peel and licorice. Born of the conviction of a beer can accompany with the utmost respect to the best cuisine was necessary.