Product not available in United States
$2.71 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Description · Duvel
- Color: Golden yellow color.
- Nose: similar to a liquor flowers and fruits.
- Mouth: Touch of apple and pear at first yeast. The alcohol content warms the throat, refreshing.
ALCOHOL: 8.5% Vol
FOOD PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif, and it is recommended to serve in large glass shaped balloon to get more of those scents close to liquor.
Founded in the 19th century, Maredsous monastery has a much more distant past. In fact, more than a thousand years. So you can see the tradition we stand in and you will perceive our present day characteristics. The monks of Maredsous are Benedictines.
Buy Duvel Beer:
Highlighted review about Duvel
Posted on 09/07/13 at 09.45
White foam filling (maybe too much for my taste) that accompanies you to the end, drink for drink, whatever cup you use. Golden color, somewhat cloudy. Fruity aromas that reminded me almost to white wine. Blunt taste in the mouth is dry and bitter Duvel. . . and high alcohol content (8.5%).
I repeat. Security.
More reviews about Duvel
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Its dry but still alcohol-sweet flavour makes the beer an excellent thirst-quencher, with a pronounced hop aroma.
- Thanks to the balance between a fine aroma and subtle bitterness, this beer occupies a unique position in the rich Belgian Beer tradition.
- Duvel is the perfect companion for appetisers, digestives and every other occasion.
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 09/06/11 at 11.58