Brasserie de Saint Sylvestre (Beer)
$2.04 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Gavroche right now.
Description · Brasserie de Saint Sylvestre
- View: Gavroche has a deep amber color with light orange reflections, translucent.
- Nose: Fruity notes, peach, apricot, passion fruit, honeyed notes and toast.
- Palate: fruity, sweet flavor, berries and red fruit finish.
CELLAR: Brasserie de Saint Sylvestre
Brasserie de Saint Sylvestre
Buy Brasserie de Saint Sylvestre Beer:
Highlighted review about Gavroche
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
The Gavroche is an amber beer designed by Brasserie St Sylvestre in St-Sylvestre-Cappel in northern France. This beer with dark amber color is adorned with a large and compact foam. The nose has malt and yeast flavors with some caramel and spice. On the palate, the Gavroche offers sweet and savory flavors. Its slightly spicy and long bitterness appear on the final. It is a beer to quietly serve in the glass to avoid the slight yeast deposit.
More reviews about Gavroche
Posted on 26/05/15 at 13.51
- Color: La Gavroche has a translucent amber color, with a fluffy head bone.
- Smell: Very fruity aroma, dark berries, cherries, grapes, earth, leather, salt, poultry.
- Taste: fruity flavor, berries, leather, vanilla, earthy, gum, fruit, reminiscent of Belgian yeast.
ABV: 8.5% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Special
Posted on 17/03/15 at 09.02
Deep amber color with light orange, translucent hues. Fruity notes, peach, apricot, passion fruit, honeyed notes and toast. Fruity and sweet taste, final berries and red fruits.
Posted on 04/04/14 at 11.31