Alken Maes (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.24 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Alken Maes
- Appearance: Pale straw color.
- Aroma: It gives off a sweet smell caused by herbal hops.
- Body / flavor: strong flavor neutral and slightly sweet. It is characterized by malt and fresh hops complex spices.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 9% Vol
Buy Alken Maes Beer:
Highlighted review about Grimbergen Tripel
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
More reviews about Grimbergen Tripel
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 15/05/15 at 21.23
- Appearance: Grimbergen Triple is gold
- Nose: intense
- Body / taste: sweet, fruity, ending with a slight bitterness. It 's perfect to accompany fish
FERMENTATION TYPE: high fermentation in Cuba
ABV: 9% Vol
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Level: 9 °
Abbey Grimbergen is situated north of Brussels. It was erected in 1128 by the Norbertine. During its history, the abbey was sacked and looted often but was rebuilt each time. The emblem of the abbey is a phoenix, as you can see on the labels of bottles of Grimbergen beer. The range of beers Grimbergen Abbey belongs to Alken-Maes brewery. Grimbergen Optimo is an abbey beer with a coppery blond dress topped by a white and persistent foam. The nose powerful aromas of caramel and orange. In the mouth, this abbey beer reveals beautiful flavors of malt, spices and hops to finish on a slightly dry finish.