Gentse Stadsbrouwerij (Beer)
$3.46 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Gruit Bruin right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Gentse Stadsbrouwerij
- View: Gruit Bruin is a beer with a chestnut brown, cloudy, with a good layer of foam and bubble ocher average.
- Nose: A very aromatic and complex beer. Although the color of the beer might think roasted aromas and strong will, we can distinguish from notes of toffee or caramel to caramel and vanilla notes as well as through complex pastry.
- Mouth: In the mouth is characterized by being more refreshing than it appears. After entering bodied in the mouth, the beer gives us sweet notes of candy, cocoa and very soft.
WINERY: Gentse Gruut Stadsbrouwerij
Buy Gentse Stadsbrouwerij Beer:
Highlighted review about Gruit Bruin
More reviews about Gruit Bruin
Posted on 02/11/15 at 18.17
- Appearance: Gruut Bruin is a dark beer that has deep brown and develops a delicate and stable foam.
- Aroma: Aromas of yeast, hints of raisins and a little malt.
- Body / Flavor:...