$2.76 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Guinness Draught right now.
Description · Guinness
- Appearance: Guinness is dark amber in color, almost black, with thick foam and hard enough and drinking spots
- Smell: roasted, intense
- Body / taste: very fleshy foam, palatable and sweet, with a little bitterness
TYPE OF FERMENTATION: high fermentation
ABV: 4.1% vol
The history of Guinness begins with one man, Arthur Guinness, but is not limited to a precise moment of "eureka". The history of Guinness is a story of inspiration, dedication, ingenuity and effort. More than 2 centuries of sublime art in the manufacture of beer, a remarkable knack for getting...
Buy Guinness Beer:
Highlighted review about Guinness Draught
Posted on 02/10/13 at 15.40
Ah! It's worth following the advice of @ albertovino and serve on 2 times.
If you like dark beer, with its creamy foam, aromatic, velvety mouthfeel. . . Guinness purchase and you will not regret.
More reviews about Guinness Draught
Posted on 20/03/13 at 18.59
Posted on 06/11/12 at 11.06
- View: Color dark brown opaque. Pretty white cream very persistent.
- Nose: Perceiving aromas, feel the yeast, some hops and malt roasting.
- Mouth: Touch bitter hops at first with hints of coffee, followed by notes of sweet malt. Very soft and velvety.
Posted on 09/11/11 at 21.52