Wychwood Brewery (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$4.37 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.05 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Hobgoblin 50cl is a traditionally brewed beer from the heart of England, Oxford. This ruby beer offers savoury flavours of chocolate and toffee malt flavours. With its mischievous character, the Hobgoblin 50cl will appeal to every well-rounded and fruity beers amateur. It is the ideal beer for a substantial meal such as a meat stew or to accompany BBQ and sausages, though our personal favourite is with a burger!
Description · Wychwood Brewery
TASTING NOTES of Hobgoblin 50cl :
- Appearance: reddish copper color.
- Aroma: Malt and hops, very floral and fruity.
- Body / Flavor: Strong roasted malts with hop bitterness and medium soft fruity character that lasts until the end.
BREWERY: Wychwood Brewery
FERMENTATION TYPE: Warm fermenting
BEER TYPE: Ale
Buy Wychwood Brewery Beer:
Highlighted review about Hobgoblin 50cl
Posted on 28/05/18 at 09.39
Boca nose Malt flavor chocolate candy, balanced with moderate rounded bitterness and honeyed character generally fruity.
More reviews about Hobgoblin 50cl
Posted on 25/06/17 at 13.27
Posted on 21/07/15 at 09.10
- Appearance:% 1 treasure a dark copper color with a frothy head with a thin layer of foam.
- Aroma: Malta toast with a sweet touch.
- Body / Flavor: Notable roasted malt flavor with moderate bitterness and slight fruity character that lasts until the end hops.
TYPE OF BEER: Premium Bitter / ESB.
ABV: 5.2% Vol
Posted on 26/03/14 at 05.48