Product not available in United States
$39.79 + $8.05 Shipping (9 days)
Shipping: CervezuS (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.46 points for each unit bought
Only 6 units left!
This Hoegaarden Barrel 6L comes in the right amount of the Belgium white beer for fun parties. 500 years of experience and hard work went into the Hoegaarden White, which was imported by the merry monks of Curaçao. You cannot have too much of it. Fruity, citric and refreshing, as much in taste as in its aroma, Hoegaarden Barrel 6L completes each party or barbecue with your friends.
Description · Hoegaarden
Hoegaarden Barrel 6L
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Hoegaarden Barrel 6L is bright orange and very dense white foam .
- Nose: orange peel and coriander gives fruity aroma and flavor
- Mouth: The flavor is less intense than other wheat beers , but equally compelling
COMPOSITION: The ingredients of this quintessential Belgian beer are malted barley and wheat. It is filtered and contains yeast that keeps it alive .
PRODUCER : Hoegaarden
Buy Hoegaarden Beer:
Highlighted review about Hoegaarden Barrel 6L
Posted on 17/02/17 at 13.18
Hoegaarden Baril 6L
More reviews about Hoegaarden Barrel 6L
Posted on 30/10/19 at 11.27
- Appearance: cloudy yellow. A pleasant white foam, creamy and durable, a fine effervescence.
- Aroma: aromas of orange peel, coriander and spices.
- Body / Flavor: flavors very similar to the perceived aromas, a fruity taste and a soft presence of coriander. In the end, development of a pleasant bitterness.
BREWERY: Brouwerij Hoegaarden.
ELABORATION: made with coriander and lemon peel to enhance its fresh flavor. Not filtered before being bottled.
BEER TYPE: Blanche.
Posted on 23/07/15 at 10.34
- Appearance: Hoegaarden Baril 6L has a pale yellow color. Its white light foam clings to the glass generously.
- Aroma: Aromas of orange peel, coriander and spices give it a unique flavor.
- Body / Taste: Creamy and light, soft bittersweet leaves a subtle citrus flavor.
TYPE OF BEER: Lager
Posted on 14/07/15 at 19.24
- Color: Fûthoegaarden 6L has a yellow color.
- Smell: Lemon, a little pepper, notes of wheat and light biscuit.
- Taste: The taste follows the nose all the way.
ABV: 4.9% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: White
Posted on 11/05/14 at 06.54
I felt great
Posted on 07/07/14 at 11.48
Hoegaarden Baril 6L
- Nose: The nose is reminiscent of citrus. evolving taste, initially acid and slightly spicy light bitterness of cereals turns soft tangy, slightly sweet beer very good white, round and full-bodied, fresh drinking.
The drums are designed to best preserve the freshness and flavor of your favorite beer.
After opening the beer barrel will keep 28 days.
Beer Hoegaarden White is a type of beer with high fermentation, designed by the De Kluis brewery in Hoegaarden (Belgium).
A veiled white, pale yellow, pale, very dense white foam
Posted on 16/04/14 at 12.03
Fût Hoegaarden 6L
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.35