Product not available in United States
$2.01 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Description · Hoegaarden
- View: Color pale yellow, cloudy and opaque. Foam average amount and persistence.
- Nose: Intense and sweet, with notes of yeast and bakery.
- Taste: Taste citric be seen yeasts and wheat.
Alcohol level: 4. 9% Vol
Buy Hoegaarden Beer:
Highlighted review about Hoegaarden Blanche
Posted on 12/09/18 at 17.14
Beer brewed with coriander and lemon zest for more taste and freshness
Beer with aromas of orange peel, coriander and spices born under the Curaçao sun
It has a beautiful pale yellow color, naturally cloudy, which sparkles with the light, underlined by the white foam and light as a summer cloud.
More reviews about Hoegaarden Blanche
Posted on 18/12/19 at 11.22
Posted on 23/05/16 at 12.42
- Appearance: Hoegaarden has a bright color with many golden.
- Aroma: a blend of flavors and spices that give it a very distinctive odor. In this case we find coriander and bitter orange, hops addition (although not used in some witbier), resulting in notes of orange and a little spicy on the nose,
- Body / Flavor: The entry is smooth and refreshing. Then we noticed her nice body, a little of that bitter orange and spicy, although only a slightly perceptible hue; the Hoegaarden is a very smooth, balanced and very veiled nuances beer. She drinks and invited to have a drink after another.
TYPE OF BEER: witbier
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31