Product not available in United States
$1.55 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Jever
- Appearance: Completely crystalline golden color, with a layer of white foam, fragile and not very resistant.
- Aroma: The nose is very herbaceous, hops are noticeable from the beginning, as well as sweet with nuances of malt, bread and caramel.
- Body / Taste: The flavor is quite remarkable and in the mouth they are quite powerful, with a pronounced bitterness. Highlights the malt and light sweet touches, reminiscent of the fruit, along with a fairly dry finish.
TYPE OF FERMENTATION: Low fermentation. For its elaboration process a yeast is used that is deposited at the bottom of the fermentation tanks and that act at low temperatures, between 4 and 9 ° C.
BEER TYPE: It is a blonde beer of the Pilsner type.
Buy Jever Beer:
Highlighted review about Jever Pilsener
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
More reviews about Jever Pilsener
Posted on 03/01/20 at 09.54
- View: Jever has a golden color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Taste: Bitter with sweet little notes. Very refreshing. Ideal temperature: 4-7 ° C
Posted on 28/03/19 at 03.33
What a great taste!
Posted on 14/12/14 at 05.36