Bosteels Brewery (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.30 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
The Karmeliet Tripel is still being brewed from its original beer recipe from 1679. This authentic recipe comes from a Carmelite monastery in Dendermonde and includes a basis of three different grain varieties: Wheat, oats and barley. Its name refers to both, its origin as to the re-fermenting in the bottle. Although the brewery Brouwerij Bosteels has tried to improve the beer, the brand was not able to find a better combination. And so it comes that with this Karmeliet Tripel , we do not only enjoy a delicious beer but also drink a little piece of history.
Description · Bosteels Brewery
- Color: Triple Brewery Bosteels is dark yellow. Foam: Lots of creamy foam
- Taste: Predominantly malty notes. It is a full bodied beer. The fruit persists in flavor and finishes with a balanced bitterness.
PROCESSOR: Brewery Bosteels
ABV: 8% Vol
Located Buggenhout Belgium, Bosteels Brewery was founded in 1791 by Evarist Bosteels. This is a family business that has existed for over 200 years and seven generations. Three beers are brewed in Bosteels: The Deus (11.5%) The Kwak (8.1%) The Tripel Karmeliet (8.4%). These are three Belgian...
Buy Bosteels Brewery Beer:
Highlighted review about Karmeliet Tripel
Posted on 14/08/19 at 11.08
More reviews about Karmeliet Tripel
Posted on 06/07/15 at 17.38
- Appearance: Tripel Karmeliet is a blond beer with a great head of long lasting creamy head.
- Aroma: Aroma has hints of vanilla mixed with citrus aromas.
- Body / Flavor: Fruity wheat, but also the creaminess of oats together with a spicy lemon
TYPE OF BEER: Abbey Tripel.
ABV: 8.4% Vol
Posted on 24/05/19 at 14.34
Posted on 28/05/18 at 09.39
Very sophisticated and complex nose
Hints of vanilla mixed with citrus flavors
Boca Fruity banana and vanilla
Lime touch of vanilla and sweet soft malt and wheat notes
One of the best Belgian beers
Tripel Karmeliet offers not only the lightness and freshness of wheat, but also the creaminess of oats