Van Honsebrouck (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$1.96 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
If you liked Kasteel Blond, you may also enjoy...
Description · Van Honsebrouck
- Appearance: Kasteel Blond is a blonde beer and easy to digest, the head fades quickly.
- Aroma: The aroma is sweet, light bread, slightly spicy and yeast.
- Body / Flavor: Fruity, yeasty, fruity, slightly sweet.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Pale Ale.
ABV: 7% Vol
The family Van Honsebrouck has been brewing beer in Ingelmunster in Belgium since the early 19th century. In 1986, the town castle was purchased by the family. For this occasion, the Kasteel (Castle in Dutch) beer was produced and launched. The beers from the Van Honsebrouck family are certified...
Buy Van Honsebrouck Beer:
Highlighted review about Kasteel Blond
More reviews about Kasteel Blond
Posted on 14/07/15 at 13.42
- Color: Kasteel Blonde has a golden color.
- Smell: Aromas of Belgian hops.
- Taste: Bitter taste and floral, notes of corn and barley.
ABV: 11% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Special
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16