Van Honsebrouck (Beer)
$2.88 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Kasteel Brune right now.
Description · Van Honsebrouck
- Color: Kasteel Brune is a dark brown beer with a small head.
- Smell: Aroma of dried fruit sugar, raisins, candy, bread and toast.
- Taste: The taste is sweet and light, medium bodied, bitter with notes of dried fruit sugar, raisins and caramel.
ABV: 11% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Special
The family Van Honsebrouck has been brewing beer in Ingelmunster in Belgium since the early 19th century. In 1986, the town castle was purchased by the family. For this occasion, the Kasteel (Castle in Dutch) beer was produced and launched. The beers from the Van Honsebrouck family are certified...
Buy Van Honsebrouck Beer:
Highlighted review about Kasteel Brune
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 11 °
The Kasteel Brune is brewed by Brewery Van Honsebrouck in Ingelmunster in Belgium. This Belgian beer in deep brown robe, has a foam cream abundant color and slightly stubborn. His nose is soft and offers burnt malt flavors, barley and mocha. On the palate, it reveals flavors of licorice and banana and notes of roasting and alcohol. The Kasteel Brune is a soft brown craft beer and tasty, round and creamy.
More reviews about Kasteel Brune
Posted on 21/12/14 at 07.41
Posted on 08/05/15 at 12.59
- Color: Kasteelbier Brune is dark brown with a thin brown head.
- Smell: Aromas of berries and sugar.
- Taste: rich and fruity flavor. Delicious.
ABV: 11% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Strong Ale
Posted on 16/12/13 at 04.44
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02