Van Honsebrouck (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.24 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Van Honsebrouck
- Appearance: Dark red color.
- Aroma: almond, cherry. Timid hop notes.
- Body / Taste: A light beer, soft body and no complex with a slightly acidic finish.
FERMENTATION TYPE: Spontaneous.
ABV: 9% Vol
The family Van Honsebrouck has been brewing beer in Ingelmunster in Belgium since the early 19th century. In 1986, the town castle was purchased by the family. For this occasion, the Kasteel (Castle in Dutch) beer was produced and launched. The beers from the Van Honsebrouck family are certified...
Buy Van Honsebrouck Beer:
Highlighted review about Kasteel Rouge
Posted on 24/05/19 at 14.34
More reviews about Kasteel Rouge
Posted on 21/11/14 at 11.09
- Appearance: Kasteelbier Rouge is dark red and white foam
- Aroma: Aroma of cherries, herbs - mostly candied cherries, slightly medicinal.
- Body / Flavor: Strong cherry flavor and an acidic aftertaste that lingers on the palate for a few seconds. There is a moderate bitterness Cherries
TYPE OF BEER: Fruit Beer
Posted on 28/03/14 at 05.48
Kasteel Rouge is prodigious
Posted on 28/05/18 at 09.39
Nose Aroma of cherries, alcohol and other fruit
Strong mouth cherry flavor and an acidic aftertaste that lingers on the palate for a few seconds
There is a moderate bitterness of cherries and almost insignificant notes hops and malt.