Van Honsebrouck (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$6.33 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.07 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
When you think of Beer, cherry liqeur might not be the first thing on your mind. But Van Honsebrouck dared this step and created a fruity beer based on this delicious blend of Kasteel Donker and a sweet cherry liqeur. Although Kasteel Rouge 75cl is quite strong, it is easily digestable. Fans of sweet beers will love it!
If you liked Kasteel Rouge 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Van Honsebrouck
Kasteel Rouge 75cl
- View: Kasteel Rouge 75cl has a dark red color.
- Nose: almond, cherry. Timid hop notes.
- Taste: A light beer, soft body with a light acidity.
ABV: 8% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Fruity
The family Van Honsebrouck has been brewing beer in Ingelmunster in Belgium since the early 19th century. In 1986, the town castle was purchased by the family. For this occasion, the Kasteel (Castle in Dutch) beer was produced and launched. The beers from the Van Honsebrouck family are certified...
Buy Van Honsebrouck Beer:
Highlighted review about Kasteel Rouge 75cl
Posted on 24/05/19 at 14.34
More reviews about Kasteel Rouge 75cl
Posted on 21/12/18 at 17.34
Posted on 08/05/15 at 12.59
- Appearance: Kasteelbier Rouge 75cl shows a dark red
- Aroma: almond aromas on the nose.
- Body / Flavor: Strong cherry flavor and an acidic aftertaste that lingers on the palate...
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
Posted on 07/06/18 at 04.23
Nose Aroma of cherries, alcohol and other fruit
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 8 °...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 17/01/14 at 05.10