Product not available in United States
$1.86 + $5.69 Shipping (8 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Description · Kirin
Kirin Ichiban is made with a luxurious single wort (or first press) brewing process which extracts only the purest, most flavorful portion of the finest ingredients.
When combined with its new all malt formula, the result is a distinctively smooth, clean, and full-bodied beer—yet with none of the bitter aftertaste one would expect from a beer with this much flavor.
Buy Kirin Beer:
Highlighted review about Kirin Ichiban
Posted on 28/05/18 at 09.39
Aroma slightly malty nose
Boca Mild flavor, slightly bitter, malty
More reviews about Kirin Ichiban
Posted on 11/04/18 at 10.12
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 10/12/15 at 17.12
- Color: Kirin Ichiban Cervesa has a wonderful amber color with golden highlights endless. The foam is white and plentiful.
- Smell: The nose smell much cereal is not noticed, but stresses more hops, very aromatic.
- Taste: In the mouth is characterized by very mild bitterness, but prolonged, really nice. It has a very distinctive flavor, probably due to the mixture of malts and hops used.
ABV: 5% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Lager
Posted on 08/05/15 at 12.45
- Color: Kirin Ichiban Beer has a light golden color.
- Smell: Aroma of malt.
- Taste: sweet, medium bodied pale lager.
ABV: 4.9% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Lager
Posted on 02/03/14 at 05.46
Kirin Ichiban Beer was splendid
Posted on 15/02/18 at 03.54
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
Kirin Ichiban Shibori
- In 1993 responding to requests from enthusiastic customers, Charles Wells Ltd, started to produce Kirin Ichiban in the U. K. Since then, like Kirin beer, Kirin Ichiban has attracted a lot of customers in Europe with its unique taste.
- Based on this unique quality, Kirin Ichiban was awarded the Monde Selection Gold Medal in from 1997 through 2001.
- There is no doubt that Kirin Beer, with its well balanced taste, will always go down well with Japanese food like Sushi, Sashimi and Tempura. Kirin Beer is also the perfect combination with all kinds of Oriental and European food - truly a cosmopolitan taste.
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
Kirin Ichiban Beer
Posted on 24/04/13 at 12.34