Product not available in United States
$1.89 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Kronenbourg Blanc is a premium wheat beer, containing a small amount of Strisselspalt hop from Alsace. The number on the bottle label refers to the brewery's founding year in Strassbourg. It's a beer that turns every moment into a sip of French pleasure. Brewed in Alsace, Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc uses an old Belgian Wit beer recipe and adds citrus to give it a fresh fruity flavor. For the clarification process, the brand still bets on products that derive from fish, which makes the wheat beer not suitable for vegan consumers. So, as long as you're not a vegan you should give this Premium beer a try. It's absolutely worth it.
If you liked Kronenbourg Blanc, you may also enjoy...
Description · Kronenbourg
TASTING NOTES OF Kronenbourg Blanc :
- Appearance: pale gold cloudy.
- Aroma: orange peel, coriander and white pepper.
- Body / Taste: Light mouth dry character, with citrus flavors white, freshly ground white pepper and fresh ginger.
BEER TYPE: Wheat beer.
Buy Kronenbourg Beer:
More reviews about Kronenbourg Blanc
Posted on 11/05/18 at 13.33
Appearance: Hazy deep straw, bright appearance and thin whitish head.
- Aroma: citrus, yeast, grapes and wheat.
- Body / Taste: Bitter, grain and citrus...