$40.25 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L right now.
Description · Leffe
Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L is lager Abbey
- Mouth: Composed of aromatic malts give it a very light flavor and color gold, with lots of foam and a lot of gas . He drinks easily , not at all bitter on the palate. You are looking at a beer great, you will conquer the palate.
PRODUCER : Leffe
Leffe, a brewing tradition since 1240: Founded in 1152, Notre-Dame de Leffe was an abbey of Premonstratensian canons, i.e. monks living in a community characterised by its hospitality. Pilgrims were always welcome at Leffe and in 1420 the canons decided to build a brewery for the preparation of a...
Buy Leffe Beer:
Highlighted review about Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L
Posted on 09/03/17 at 05.21
Leffe Blonde Baril 6L
More reviews about Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L
Posted on 22/09/14 at 21.13
Leffe Blonde Barril 6L
Posted on 14/07/15 at 19.24
- Color: Leffe Blonde 6L has a golden yellow.
- Smell: Aromas of yeast, malt, spices and a touch of orange.
- Taste: slightly spicy flavor.
ABV: 6.6% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Posted on 01/10/14 at 11.40
- Appearance: Leffe Blonde Baril 6L shows a golden yellow
- Aroma: Pretty typical aroma with some sweet banana foam, yeasty notes and some candy.
- Body / Taste: Aromatic with a fruity touch. Lightly spiced
TYPE OF BEER: Lager
Posted on 07/07/14 at 11.48
Leffe Blonde Baril 6L
After opening the beer was canned 28 days.
Leffe Blonde Beer is a type of beer Abbey high fermentation, designed by the brewer in St Guibert (Belgium).
Leffe Abbey beer is golden blonde and crystal with abundant and dense foam. She has a sweet nose of alcohol and quite powerful but lacks finesse. Its sweet flavor is slightly spicy and malty well. Its roundness is characteristic and holds well in mouth. It is a moderately bitter beer. It is nice and recognized by all, but lack of character for an abbey.
Leffe Blonde is eaten at any time of the day will be the best ally of your daily cooking and grant the perfect aperitif.
Posted on 16/04/14 at 12.03
Fût Leffe Blonde 6L
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.35