De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.76 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur
- Appearance: blond-gold colored copper-colored by dense white foam.
- Aroma: Aromas of pink and peach, with a hint of orange and lemon.
- Body / Taste: A honey texture follows a pronounced bitterness and a touch bittersweet end.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 10% Vol
De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur
Buy De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur Beer:
Highlighted review about Malheur 10
Posted on 17/02/17 at 13.18
More reviews about Malheur 10
Posted on 28/05/14 at 18.24
- Appearance: Malheur 10 is fruity, sweet sour but generally quite smooth with a head of fluffy pink aroma.
- Aroma: Fruity, sweet sour but overall pretty smooth aroma.
- Body / Flavor: Light to medium body, watery texture.
TYPE OF BEER: Style Lambic - Fruit.
ABV: 4% Vol
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 10 °
It was in 1997 that Manu Landtsheer stimulus brasserie Balthazar his ancestor, born in the late 18th century in Flanders. It was at this time that he developed the Malheur 6, the Malheur 10 to celebrate the transition to the year 2000 and the Malheur 10 Woe 12. The beer is a lager to overcome the disorder dress of a fine and uniform lather. Slight nose include yeast aromas with alcohol notes. In the mouth it is powerful with malty and sweet flavors.
Posted on 21/03/15 at 10.59