Product not available in United States
$2.24 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
If you liked Maredsous 8 Brune, you may also enjoy...
Description · Duvel
Maredsous 8 Brune
- Color: Maredsous 8 Brune is amber with a small head of light brown color, which disappears quickly.
- Smell: Strong aroma of black fruits, red fruits, liquor and alcohol.
- Taste: Bitter taste and mild flavor with coffee and caramel note. Medium to full body, oily texture, soft carbonation and pleasant alcohol warmth at the end.
ABV: 8% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Buy Duvel Beer:
Highlighted review about Maredsous 8 Brune
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 8 °
The Moortgat brewery was founded in 1871 by Jan-Leonard Moortgat. After World War I, the Moortgat named their beer Victory...
More reviews about Maredsous 8 Brune
Posted on 15/11/15 at 22.24
- Appearance: Amber, warm copper.
- Aroma: Fan exquisite aromas, fragrance of flowers and ripe fruit.
- Body / Taste: Quite sweet, later giving trends of coffee and chocolate....
Posted on 22/10/12 at 05.04