Product not available in United States
$2.53 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Duvel
- Color: Maredsous Tripel has an amber color.
- Odour: slight fruit (apples and pears), hints of banana and a little black pepper.
- Taste: Tasty and light with a little honey prominent.
ABV: 10% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Founded in the 19th century, Maredsous monastery has a much more distant past. In fact, more than a thousand years. So you can see the tradition we stand in and you will perceive our present day characteristics. The monks of Maredsous are Benedictines.
Buy Duvel Beer:
Highlighted review about Maredsous Tripel
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
Maredsous Triple Consigne
More reviews about Maredsous Tripel
Posted on 20/07/15 at 17.57
- Appearance: Maredsous 10 Tripel is somewhat yellowish orange, slightly hazy with a moderate creamy white layer of foam, a very representative than usual in this style look.
- Aroma: At the nose first thing that appears is a very intense fruity sweetness, which emphasizes the orange and maybe cilantro, heavily spiced with clear presence of alcohol. Malt is appreciated without too much trouble, although it is somewhat disguised
- Body / Flavor: With good body, flavor follows the same guidelines: the same hot spices that were in the aroma, taste and a strong enol presents syrupy, with intense notes of apricot and orange.
TYPE OF BEER: Tripel
Posted on 09/03/17 at 05.21
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16