Brasserie D'Achouffe (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.07 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Brasserie D'Achouffe
- Color: Mc Chouffe is a dark reddish color, which makes a ruby. The foam formed on top, is a medium density and thickness, smooth texture.
- Odour: alcohol content is clearly visible, with hints of fruit aromas, and spicy like most Belgian beers of this type.
- Taste: The palate is medium bodied, with a final low density for a high volume alcoholic beer. In palate is complex with flavors ranging from the very sweetness of dark fruits like plums, grapes or raisins, and caramel notes to the characteristic bitterness of the hops used.
ABV: 8.5% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Craft
Buy Brasserie D'Achouffe Beer:
Highlighted review about Mc Chouffe
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
Mc Chouffe Consigne
More reviews about Mc Chouffe
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: Brown cloudy with a mean foamy head
- Aroma: aromas of caramel, nuts, dried fruit, butter
- Body / Taste: medium bodied, drier finish, slightly bitter, medium high carbonation
BREWERY: Brasserie D'Achouffe
BEER TYPE: Trappist
Posted on 14/07/15 at 09.45
- Appearance: Dark black/brown with a thick light brown head
- Aroma: floral hops, caramel malt, yeast, and fruit
- Body / Flavour: malty, toffee, fruit, caramel, sugar, nuts
BREWERY: Brasserie d’Achouffe (Moortgat)
BEER TYPE: Belgian Strong Ale
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
In the late 70s, two brothers-Pierre Gobron and Christian Bauweraerts, decided to create their own beer in their own brewery. With less than 5000 they begin their "chouffe story". The Achouffe brewery knows a development that allows them to engage full-time in the adventure. The first brew of the Chouffe (49L) is made in 1982. Very quickly, they want to expand into other countries. They are very well received by the Dutch. Today, more than 20 countries worldwide are supplied. In 2006, the brewery was purchased by Duvel Moortgat Brewery, with the aim to develop the potential of the brewery. Mac Chouffe beer is a dark beer. Her dress is brown sustained topped by a compact and persistent foam. On the nose, there are aromas of malt with roasting keys. The mouth is a little dry with notes of licorice and roasted coffee.