Product not available in United States
$2.60 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Sparkling, soft and refreshing, we're facing a beer with a lot of quality and more and more appreciated by young palates. It's about a beer without filtering, which allows it to keep its natural authenticity and maintain its vitamins and minerals. This method comes from that used by the monks of the religious order of "Paulaner" ("Order of the minimums" in German), who started to manufacture their own beer in 1634.
Description · Paulaner
- View: Golden color - orange, quite hazy. And lasting lather.
- Nose: Intense aroma of freshly baked bread and fruit, especially bananas
- Palate: Notes of banana characteristic of this style, with shades of orange, spices and wheat. Fruity aftertaste.
ALCOHOL: 5.5% Vol
Buy Paulaner Beer:
Highlighted review about Paulaner 50cl
Posted on 28/10/13 at 09.26
Paulaner Weissbier (cerveza de trigo)
More reviews about Paulaner 50cl
Posted on 06/05/13 at 11.32
Posted on 14/02/13 at 11.25
Posted on 19/02/16 at 13.19
- Appearance: Golden
- Aroma: Banana, citrus, clove
- Body / Flavour: Sweet banana, grass, wheat, spices
BREWERY: Paulaner Brauere
BEER TYPE: Hefeweizen