Product not available in United States
$1.27 + $8.17 Shipping (4 - 6 days)
Shipping: La Tramuntana (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.01 points for each unit bought
Description · Paulaner
- Appearance: Paulaner Salvator impresses with its bright copper color
- Aroma: Complex and deeply shake. Aromas of grain, roasted malt, butter and candied fruits accompanied by delicate floral notes.
- Body / Flavor: It combines the finest hops and dark barley malt in an intense flavor, typically malty
TYPE OF BEER: doppelbock
Buy Paulaner Beer:
Highlighted review about Paulaner Salvator
Posted on 19/06/19 at 12.45
More reviews about Paulaner Salvator
Posted on 19/02/16 at 13.28
Paulaner Salvator 50cl
- Color: Paulaner Salvator 50cl has a reddish brown color with small white head.
- Smell: Aromas of roasted malt and notes of baking, yeast and noticeable alcohol.
- Taste: sweet, medium carbonation.
ABV: 7.9% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
Posted on 15/04/15 at 04.48