Brasserie Des Légendes (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$4.60 + $7.99 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.05 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Brasserie Des Légendes
- Color: Quintine Ambrée has an amber color with a thin gray head.
- Smell: Aroma of honey, caramel, malt and sugar.
- Taste: bitter and sweet taste.
ABV: 8.5% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Ale
Brasserie Des Légendes
Malt, hops, pure water and yeast of highest quality are the four ingredients used by Brasserie des Légendes for the production of high fermentation beers. A smart combination of tradition and latest technologies aim to get beers rich in flavour through strictest quality and hygiene standards....
Buy Brasserie Des Légendes Beer:
Highlighted review about Quintine Ambrée
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
Quintine Ambree Mb
More reviews about Quintine Ambrée
Posted on 23/07/15 at 10.37
- Appearance: Quintine Ambée has a slightly hazy, amber color with a lovely foamy head.
- Aroma: The aroma is of honey, spices, fruity and spicy yeast note.
- Body / Flavor: The palate is light, dry and sweet, herbal note of malt and some licorice on the finish.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Strong Ale.
ABV: 8.5% Vol
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Ellezeloise - Belgium Appearance: cloudy dress, little tenacious foam Nose: finality & # 233 s d & # 8217 & # 233 malt barley Palate: fine round bitterness and good length
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16