L'Abbaye de Rochefort (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.53 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
The Rochefort 8 also nicknamed "Special" because it is the latest creation of the range and was developed for special occasions. Balanced and delicate, it is one of the best of the range of the Abbey.
If you liked Rochefort 8, you may also enjoy...
Description · L'Abbaye de Rochefort
- View: chocolate brown color. And lasting lather.
- Nose: The aroma is sweet, very fruity, with many notes of malt.
- Palate: Fruity and dry at the end
Alcohol: 9% Vol
L'Abbaye de Rochefort
Rochefort is located in the Province of Namur. This small town is home to the Abbey of Notre-Dame de Saint-Remy. Stirring at the abbey since 1595 but at the time, priority was given to agricultural activity. About twenty monks live in the Abbey which 5 involved brewing. At Rochefort, the amount...
Buy L'Abbaye de Rochefort Beer:
Highlighted review about Rochefort 8
More reviews about Rochefort 8
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 28/05/11 at 10.46
Posted on 28/05/11 at 10.14
Color is very dark, almost black. The taste is dense, deep, with a creamy texture, with...
Posted on 12/11/15 at 12.42
- Appearance: Rochefort 8 Trappiste shows a dark brown tones, which makes a lot of foam to fall into the cup. It is surprising the amount of gas that escapes when you open the...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Trappist Notre Dame de St Remy - Belgium...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11