Elaboration of St Austell Proper Job 50cl
St Austell Proper Job 50cl
"Proper Job" is an authentic IPA made with Cornish spring water and a mixture of malts, including our own Cornish Gold.
Malta: Maris Otter
Hops: Willamette, Cascade, Chinook
First brewed in 2006 as a seasonal beer, "Proper Job" became so popular with thirsty customers is now a permanent part of the portfolio of St Austell Brewery and our 2nd best selling beer.
- Appearance: gold color
- Aroma: the smell of pine resin, grapefruit.
- Body / Flavor: resinous hops, grass.
BREWERY: St Austell Brewery
- Gold Award in the 2013 Taste of the West Awards
- Silver Award for Bottled Beers in the Champion Beer of Britain 2013
- Gold Award for Real Ale in a Bottle in west CAMRA Beer Comp 2013
- Gold for the category Golden Ales CAMRA Beer West Comp 2013
- Silver in the category of the API in the International Beer Challenge 2012