Saint Feuillien (Beer)
Product not available in United States
$2.59 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Description · Saint Feuillien
St Feuillien Blonde
- View: Saint Feuillien Blonde has a deep golden color.
- Nose: The aroma is very fragrant; distinguish the influence of aromatic hops and a note providing fruity (citrus), conferred by the use of spices.
- Palate: The body is marked by an intense yet distinctive bitterness and a malt dominant is expressed by its fullness in the mouth. The finish is dry yet. All these features makes excellent beer digestive tract. Alc: 7.5% vol. Blonde Beer can be enjoyed cold at 6 ° C and also between 10 º - 12 º C according to preference.
CELLAR: Brasserie Saint Feuillien
Buy Saint Feuillien Beer:
Highlighted review about St Feuillien Blonde
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
St Feuillien Blonde Vp
More reviews about St Feuillien Blonde
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.27
St. Feuillien Blonde
Posted on 15/05/17 at 15.26
- Appearance: deep golden color with a smooth, frothy head
- Aroma: very perfumed with an unmistakable hint of aromatic hops and fruity (citrus) note from the spices used in production.
- Body / Taste: intense body and distinctive bitterness and a strong malty flavor which is a treat for the palate.
TYPE OF FERMENTATION: High
BEER TYPE: Blonde
Posted on 05/06/14 at 12.04
- Appearance: St Feuillien Blonde is a light lager with a smooth and very bubbly foamy head.
- Aroma: Aroma with an unmistakable touch of aromatic and fruity (citrus) hops, spicy notes.
- Body / Flavor: It has a citrus flavor and distinctive intense bitterness with a strong malt flavor that is sure to please.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Strong Ale.
ABV: 7.5% Vol
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
St Feuillien - Belgium Appearance: blond cuivr & # 233 e, voil & # 233 e, compact and persistent white foam Nose: complex and herbaceous & # 233 underlined & # 233 by malt and hops Taste: complex, coriander notes, gen berries & # 233 February, citrus, bitterness & # 233 & # 233 balanced e
Posted on 24/03/15 at 05.11
Cerveza Saint Feuillien Blonde
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 25/04/14 at 10.00
Posted on 04/04/14 at 10.54
Saint Feuillien Blonde
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02