Estrella Damm (Beer)
$2.06 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Voll-Damm right now.
The Alsacian August Kuentzmann Damman arrived in Barcelona at the end of the 19th century. About seventy years later, his descendants created the Voll-Damm , "Voll" meaning "full" or "complete" and "Damm" referring to the name of the brewery. A fitting name for this strong and intense beer. The double amount of malt largely explains the extra aroma and guarantees a nice taste.
Description · Estrella Damm
TASTING NOTES OF Voll-Damm:
- Appearance: yellow, off-white head
- Aroma: malty, grain, hoppy, caramel
- Body / Flavour: malt, sweet, hay, hops, raisins, barley
BEER TYPE: Imperial Pils
Estrella Damm emerges in the spring of 1872, when August Kuentzmann Melanie Damm and his wife left their native Alsace because of the war between France and Prussia. Like many immigrants of that time, chose Barcelona. In the late eighteenth century in Alsace, and spoke of the possibilities...
Buy Estrella Damm Beer:
Highlighted review about Voll-Damm
Posted on 06/10/14 at 13.39
More reviews about Voll-Damm
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: dark brown
- Aroma: The aroma is slightly sweet, caramel malts grainy, grief, grass, broth, hay, alcohol, weed, cereals
- Body / Taste: The taste is slightly dry grain, weeds, dry beans, alcohol, grass, grain, paper, notes of caramel
BREWERY: Estrella Damm
BEER TYPE: Double malt