Product not available in United States
$2.82 + $7.99 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
$ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
If you liked Weihenstephaner Korbinian 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Weihenstephaner
Weihenstephaner Korbinian 50cl
- View: Weihenstephaner Korbinian 50cl has an intense color.
- Nose: malty.
- Palate: Doppelbock Beer high quality type. Not just for fans of dark beers. The malt aroma, pleasant aftertaste our Korbinian is a true specialty. Serve with smoked meats, fish, game and grilled poultry.
CELLAR: Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan
The monks from the German monastery Weihenstephan in Freising did not always brew beer. But nearly always. In 725, St. Korbinian together with 12 associates founded a ein Benedictine abbey on the mountain, Nährberg, and with it the regional art of brewing. The first hop mentioned in historic...
Buy Weihenstephaner Beer:
Highlighted review about Weihenstephaner Korbinian 50cl
More reviews about Weihenstephaner Korbinian 50cl
Posted on 27/07/15 at 13.19
- Appearance: Odor toasted with a layer of foam around a finger very consistent.
- Aroma: We notice smells of coffee and malt.
- Body / Taste: In the mouth we have those...
Posted on 24/09/12 at 05.03
Weihenstephaner Korbinian 50cl is correct
Posted on 06/10/14 at 13.39
Posted on 04/04/14 at 10.54